Nurse Practitioner: Tuesdays & Thursdays from 7:30 – 4 pm
Counseling: Available Monday and Thursday 7:30 – 4 pm, and Friday 7:30-11:30 am by appointment
Phone Number: 541-966-3432
Staffing: The School Based Health Center is staff with a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner and Mental health Counselors that provide a comprehensive set of services. Please call to schedule an appointment.
Umatilla County Health Department will bill your insurance, but there are no out-of-pocket expenses charged for services provided at the SBHC.
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness and injuries
- Well-child exams – Annual and Sports Physicals
- Wart removal
- Wound evaluation and treatment, including some laceration repair
- Vision and blood pressure screenings
- Health promotion and education services
- diagnosis and treatment of communicable diseases (this service is limited due to COVID-19 protocols at this time. Please call with questions.)
- Individual or group counseling services for a variety of needs to support students
- Referrals to outside agencies/community partners as needed